Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Too Bad Russia, I Found Something Better....

Holy Land...Here I come....

Well, I have an official return date now, November 22, but for the three weeks before that I will be journeying in the same paths that Jesus and his disciples walked so many thousands of years ago. And right in time to prepare for Advent. (a preparation for a preparation?) I will begin on Mt Carmel and end in Bethlehem, going through Nazareth, the sea of Galilee, Jerusalem, and everything in-between. I can't really express how excited I am about this...so I won't really try....you can guess if you wish. I bring all of you with me.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness...are you serious??? How incredible! I am so excited for you...what a true blessing to be able to journey, not only to, but through, the Holy Land! Beautiful! If you pass through Mary Magdalene's hometown, please say a prayer for me...she's my favorite! Praying for you and your amazing journey!

    ~Laura

    ReplyDelete